Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Roomie Time

We may be growing up and spreading out, but we’ll have one last hoorah together, which makes me very happy.
Barbie has obviously decided to move in with Marine – her fiance – once she finds a job where he is located. After spending half their relationship apart & half together, it’s time to be under the same roof for the long haul. This leaves Barbie with unnecessary bills and an open bed at KFry’s.
Guess who’s moving!?
And, until Barbie finds her dream job (or any job, really) – we’ll be roomies! The 3 of us lived under the same roof for 2 years during college and now we get to enjoy each other all over again!
– 2 bedrooms –
– 2 bathrooms –
– 1 clean kitchen –
– and a ton of fun girls’ nights
I know someday we’re gonna have to move out&move on, but I’ve got that familiar feeling&thought about the next few months of my life: these are the moments you’ll remember forever.

1 comment:

  1. I CANT WAIT!!! Although Marine is my fiance, not my finance..Although if he could support all of my finance's, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...