Monday, January 9, 2012

Brotherly Love

I love my brother.
Well, I love both my brothers
– I have two –
and I love them both.
But my middle brother is my hero, best friend, and will undoubtedly be my best man in my wedding (I know, I know – I’m supposed to have a maid-of-honor). I ensure that he knows my life’s occurrences and I expect to know the details of his. He knows my "launguage" cause he's been there to make it all up with me.
We’re:
two peas in a pod
two nappers on the gray couch
two halves of a funzie
He’s seen me at my lowest and soared with me at my highest. He’s let me crash wherever he’s landed and picked up pieces in whatever manner he knew how. I’m endlessly blessed by my entire amazing family, but my brother puts a smile on that no one else can find inside me.

I drove an hour’s distance simply to see him an hour earlier on Christmas Eve and when he hopped off the train the familiar lump in my throat was just another reminder of the ridiculous amounts I love this goofy brother of mine.

1 comment:

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...