Sunday, January 1, 2012

Shooters&Heels

After a nice, downtown dinner at Olde Peninsula on New Year’s Eve, a bunch of us went back to some friends’ house for drinking games in our fancy holiday dresses&heels. Mr.U got a game called “Shooters&Ladders” for Christmas, so we sat around the glass board on the floor and played a couple rounds. Some of the squares have truth-or-dare options and we convinced each other to do a few hilarious things – like Marine introducing himself as Barbie’s fiance to strangers and Mr.U acting like a bucking bronco. Then we went to Mr.U’s house for champagne as the ball dropped and headed down to Marine’s old house after to mingle.
I find myself in excellent company lately. That thought of “I never want to forget this time” still hasn’t faded in my head. A wonderful, newly-engaged couple to relate to and laugh with – single friends who keep me young and on my toes – solid girlfriends who grow wiser by the minute and love me just the same. I think the blackout has finally faded and happiness is taking over… I can’t wait to see what 2012 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...