Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NOT MyPanera

I am a “MyPanera Member” card holder solely because of their black bean soup. I’ve had it here&there from a can or homemade and it’s just not the same as Panera makes it. Unfortunately for me, I have terrible luck with food, though, so whenever I’m craving black bean soup all day long – they don’t have it. Of course.
Last night, Mr.U&I decided to get dinner before our workout. He’s trying to monitor my dieting – a game I absolutely love (not) – so he suggested we have some carbs before our cardio sess. Since I’ve also got a Panera gift card, I was into the idea carbin’ it up with soup&baguettes. They had black bean soup, but when I ordered it in a bread bowl and the cashier allowed me to order the bread bowl even though they were out, I got a little upset. To make matters worse, Mr.U ordered chili, which needed to be refilled (even though there was no line)… taking the shift manager more than 15 minutes to pour two bowls of soup and ignore my questions about the bread bowl.
I was, needless to say, not a happy girl.
I’ve worked in the food industry. I know people bitch&moan about stupid things, but when problems are entirely avoidable&solvable, people who simply can’t do their job correctly piss me off. And the icing on the cake: my to-go bowl was only about half full. I guess Panera thinks I should be dieting, too. Thus, I’m retiring my rewards card and my Panera runs for a while – too many times in a row has that place irritated me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...