Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tuesday Toot

So, I’d had kind of a rough night on Monday night – sort of “silly rough” because I was mostly just being overly-sensitive, but still. Thus, when Mr.U&I met at the gym Tuesday morning for our leg work out, I was a bit quiet and stand-off-ish. He kept a smile on his face in an attempted to brighten my spirits without pressing the issue, but I could tell he was concerned.
As he did lunges while holding a heavy dumbbell, I sullenly sat gazing on one of the benches. Then, in mid-lunge, he tooted. He whipped around red-phased – “did I just toot!?”
I burst into laughter. “Yes, yes you did.”
I continued to giggle as he told me about the high-fiber chili he’d made for dinner the night before. “I don’t care what you ate or how much you toot – that just made me feel so much happier.” This statement segwayed into why I’d been upset to begin with – which I really didn’t feel like discussing at the gym and had lost a bit of its importance after my gigglefest anyway.
Funny how a potentially embarrassing bodily function completely brightened my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...