Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chocolate Monster

There’s a wonderful little chocolate shop in my hometown that my mom adores to utilities for gift-giving. Thus, for every Christmas I can remember, I’ve gotten a box of Something Sweet chocolates. Sometimes, I’m being a “good girl” and give them away or only eat one a day. Well, it’s 4 days after Christmas and my chocolate box is empty… I shared: one with Mr.U. And I threw two away because they had white chocolate on them, which I’m allergic to. But, that’s still A LOT of rich truffles to suck down in less than 72hrs.
Woops.
January 1st is going to kick my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...