Friday, December 16, 2011

Online Shopping

I’m not the timeliest gift-giver on the planet. I’m that friend that gives a birthday gift nowhere near one’s actual birthday because I forgot it or I found something perfect and didn’t want to wait. Last year for Christmas, I was in Disney World, so not only did I have to buy gifts to people I wouldn’t even see over the holidays, but I had to be conscious of mailing them home. Me and shopping-in-advance aren’t very close friends, thus I found myself in a shipping pickle attempting to get my gifts home on time.
This year, I started stressing about Christmas more than 10 days before the holiday – potentially a record for me. I found Mr.U’s gift and got all excited about it, then started counting all the other gifts I still had to find… Now, I think I’m a very practical gift-giver. I hate dust-collectors, cheap lotion & body wash sets, clothes that I’ll never wear, so I always want my gifts to be something I know the person will enjoy. I’ve started a trend the past few years of buying everyone a season of their favorite TV show. Once I decided that I’d do that again this year, I got on Amazon, found every show I wanted with the SuperSaver shipping, and ordered all 10 gifts I needed for $189.52. Christmas shopping done – all items estimated to arrive December 22nd. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...