Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fergie Ferdiculous

Yes, I’m notorious for
watching the same movie over&over
– listening to the same song on repeat
entertaining myself with TV shows marathon-style
but I don’t think I could listen to the exact same 5-song playlist
.every.single.day.
Apparently, though, some people can.
The coworker in the cube next to me must have just discovered Fergie.
How?
I have no idea.
But every day
– blasting from her earphones –
are the same few Fergalicious songs from my freshman year in college.
Yes, I know that she’s promiscuous
and all that shit is fictitious
…blablabla…
but this is getting ridiculous!
How ‘bout some Pandora-style FergieFerg – spice up the dancathon a lil?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...