Friday, December 23, 2011

Bullet Things

Mr.U and his buddies love to describe things as “bullet.”
I find it comparative to “fuckin.”
“She was bullet mad.”

“She was fuckin mad.”
“Its bullet hot in here.”

“Its fuckin hot in here.”
Sometimes, though, I guess it’s more like “awesome.”
“That’s a bullet car.”

“That’s an awesome car.”
“You’re bullet between the sheets.”

“You’re awesome between the sheets.”
I find myself using it without concretely being able to explain it.
Bullet” seems to fit in lots of places, though

like when a day can simply be described as “bullet.”
Last night, we were looking out over the city from our floor of the parking structure…

“That’s a bullet park-job.”

I glanced down and knew immediately what car he was talking about.

“That is a bullet park-job.” I giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...