Monday, December 5, 2011

Craftoholics Anonymous

We’ve been power crafting.” – one precious, old lady to another


I would do anything for more free-time to craft. This weekend, theBaby and I went to a huge craft show at the local ice arena in our area. Wandering from massive rink to massive rink packed with craft booths made me want to hole up for the winter like a little, crafting hermit and knit-scrapbook-bead-paint-sew till springtime. I have neither the time, money, or space to do that – but a girl can still dream, right? I still think I’ll try to make some cute, crafty Christmas gifts in the next couple of weeks, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...