Thursday, December 22, 2011

Japanese Memories

I’ve been missing Disney like crazy lately. One of my girlfriends is down there doing the College Program and – after a quick look through her pictures – I want to be there so bad. Last year at this time, I was surrounded by wonderful Disney holiday decorations, running around Epcot looking at each country’s versions of Santa and the Christmas Tree. I never thought I’d miss it so badly. I can’t help but fearing that I won’t ever live there or truly “work for Disney” again and it honestly makes me incredibly sad. I love my life right now and I love the company of Mr.U, but he will never want to move to a Disney location for me… and for some reason that knowledge is bugging me this holiday season.
I was on the mall the other day and wandered into an International Imports store. I found these little asian treats I used to love to buy from Japan in Epcot. They didn’t have the flavor I wanted – strawberry – but simply finding them made me really happy. Japan’s mall is one of my favorites to wander through – probably because it has the most trinkets… I love all the colors and glassware. The thought alone makes me want to drive down the Florida right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...