Monday, December 12, 2011

Sleepless Progress

Last week was nuts (hence my lack of bloggage). Exam week snuck up on me and, before I could catch my breath, I had a group project and paper due and no time to complete it. Thus, I did what any normal college student would do in the time of crisis – pulled all-nighters the entire week. Thanks to one of my favorite supplements, I slept a mere 6 hours in 5 days, wasted little time eating (relying on eating what little groceries I happened to have left over from the previous week), and completed everything I needed to – all while maintaining my scheduled work routine and every previous plan with friends. I’d say it was a pretty successful week – I may have lost a bit of my mind (and my actual weight) during those sleepless days, but brain-power can take a backseat to productivity (at all cost) every once in a while. After a stressful yet fun-filled AND sleep-filled weekend, I’m finally feeling back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...