Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Rolls

It’s incredibly hard to eat healthy during this holiday season. I’ll admit – I’d like to lose some weight. And I’ve lost 15lbs since Mr.U&I “got together” at the beginning of October. (pat self on back) I made it through Halloween and Thanksgiving with good dieting habits and as much exercise as I had time for, but Christmas is getting to me. And I’m not happy about it. I’d hate for all of my hard work to go down the drain because I can’t control myself these last few weeks of the year.
treats everywhere
– get-togethers at restaurants&bars –
holiday parties.
Everything is surrounded by food. I’m trying to be good. Fruit salad from our catered office meal... successfully avoided the buttered-up green beans and sugar-filled pecan pie. I love this season, but I’m in desperate need for its end if I’m going to survive without gaining back my rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...