Friday, December 30, 2011

Suggestive Statements

Well, if we ever get married – this will be a great story to tell our kids.”

Mr.U is an incredibly good sport. Not only does he graciously volunteer to DD for Girls’ Nights, but he also has to sit&listen to our girl talk about our sex lives (including him), our irritations, our diets, our crazy-old-stories, etc. Well now, with Barbie’s recent engagement, our conversations revolve around weddings, bridesmaids, babies, moving, etc. Mr.U&I growing up with the rest of them, but we just hopped on this relationship train less than 3months ago – and, though I can admit that I don’t imagine life without him any time soon, we also aren’t on the same conversation level as the rest of the crew. He doesn’t mind, though, when the girls tell him silly things like: “if you propose to her, make sure she’s done her nails that day.” or “if you want kids with her, you better hope they’re not girls.” I cringed a little last night when everyone threw us into the marriage-topic-bubble, but he just smiled at me – stayed up till 1:30am to drive the fiancés&birthdaygirl home from the bar – and quietly told me that no subject about “us” could make him uncomfortable. Good thing, cause if he got as nutty as my insides get, we’d be in a world of trouble…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...