Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ornament Personality

I think tree decoration can tell a lot about a person. Some trees are super artsy – like my #bff’s family tree with little elves and massive bows. Some trees are small&simply – like my parents’ who incorporate minimal decorations in their 2-person home. Some trees are very traditional – like my grandparents’ which acts as a family history lesson. (Almost every ornament on their tree – that my grandpa so perfectly decorates every season – tells a story about the life of our family.)
I like all kinds of trees, I suppose. I’m pretty artsy, so I’d like a tree to deck our creatively. I’m also simply, so straight-forward&easy seems like a good way to go. And I definitely love traditions&memories, so I could never have my decorations not mean anything to me.
Hm. Maybe someday I’ll just have multiple. If my grandparents can have a tree just for their “couple ornaments” I think I’m allowed to have as many trees as I want.

Camera Man for GrandpaSweaters for my knitting Grandma30+ year old Photo Balls
School Bus for the Bus-Drivers
Sweets for the Sweet Tooth Disney for all our wonderful Disney MemoriesA Snow Couple for the Snowman Obsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...