Monday, December 19, 2011

Reunion Weekend

The girls&I relived our college glory days this weekend with a pre-game at one of our favorite frat houses. Celebrating the visit of some now out-of-towners and the graduation of my 2nd in Command, we went out to dinner at Roadhouse – an on-campus restaurant kitty corner to the football stadium – then made our way to Fraternity Village for a pre-game session before hitting the bars.
Beerpong, shots, and, bellyache worthy laughter brought me back to the simpler days when we all lived in the same town and our only responsibilities were making it to class (on those days important enough to attend).
I miss it. Of course. But, we’ve all got to grow up, I suppose.
The evening was a little bitter-sweet also because Mr.U’s best college friend – who is also my wonderful friend and "King" – spent his last night in our town before moving across the state.
Things are changing. It’s exciting&scarydisheartening&necessary. I’ll forever look forward to these Reunion Weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...