Monday, December 19, 2011

OliviaMonster

My parents came to visit me when I was living in Florida and the little condo they stayed in was so cute.
2 bedrooms
– 1 for them, 1 for my brother&I –
lots of brown&tan
I had to go to work while they were there, but I stayed with them as much as I could – partially because my house was at the peak of disgustingness thanks to my nasty roommates but mostly just because I’d missed them so much. My favorite stuffed animal, Olivia, kept them company while I was gone, which made my dad happy cause he has a fun, little habit of documenting his time with her and sending it to me for laughs. One morning, while I shoveled scrambled eggs onto people’s plates, I got this picture of her eating breakfast with dad in her new Walt Disney World t-shit. Yeah, we’re a dorky family, I guess, but it was cute. Their entire visit was so therapeutic and made me realize just how much I really missed home – I could sacrifice the endless days of sunshine to giggle with my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...