Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stressful Dreams

When I get stressed out, I dream crazy crazy things and sleepwalk all over the place. I’ve woken up in random rooms doing weird things like drinking from a gallon of orange juice or ripping pages out of a magazine – and when I don’t actually leave my bed, I dream the most vivid, intense dreams ever.
Lately, with the stress of college graduation apps, job hunting, and car shopping, I’ve dreamt that: Mr.U died in a car accident, I was attacked by a dog, my arch enemy was stalking me, and I knew I’d be dying in a few hours.
Not fun to wake up in a cold sweat 4 nights in a row grasping for anything solid&real that happens to be near me to assure that my life is fine and I’m going to make it.
I’m ready for things to settle down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...