Monday, December 19, 2011

SickyMcSickster

I’m a notoriously sick girl. I got whooping cough as a freshman in college and an awkward form of chicken pox as a sophomore in high school. If there’s a strange ailment to be had – I’ll catch it. Thus, it was somewhat shocking that I went through this whole fall without developing a cold or major sinus congestion – sinus congestion, swollen glands, etc is my specialty. But, I’ve finally got it – both a cold&flu symptoms. Woohoo. Right after my crazy week of finals stress. At least I made it through all that first, I guess. Now, though: I have no tastebuds, a million cough attacks a day, and a head so plugged I feel like I’m floating above my cube in the office. I haven’t grocery shopped or actually been productive in about a week, either. Thank goodness my days seem to result in left-over food all the time lately. Living off the chicken-free noodle soup my dad made me last week. Not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...