Friday, December 23, 2011

Seasonal Spending

This season is so expensive. Too expensive. Not only do I need to pay rent January 1st, but I had to buy 10 $20 gifts, a good gift for Mr.U, and some crafty gifts for my girlfriends. This is way out of my normal spending habits – I’m potentially the most frugal girl I know… I don’t even own a debit card so that I have to actually go into the bank when I want to spend money. I’m putting my blinders on, though. I’m spending. I want to be a good gift giver and, unfortunately, I’ve got to fork over some cash to do so. Bite the bullet and get over it, girl. I keep telling myself. Tis the season. I’ll go back to my normal “saver mode” once the holidays have passed.One expense I definitely hadn’t planned on: a bridesmaid’s dress I won’t even be wearing till next September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...