Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beer&BarFood

Sometimes, all you need is Beer&Bar food.

Yesterday wasn’t the best day.
It wasn’t the worst.
But it wasn’t the best.
November snuck up on me and tried to steal my happiness.
My mood darkened with every minute of work that passed by.
Leaving work early was the best idea I’d had all day.

book&candle shopping
an hour of giggles with Mr.U and his roommates
beer&bar food at the local pub

Maybe 8% ABV “Jack Hammer Blvd” wasn’t the best choice for my state of mind, but it went down smoothly and nestled itself in my belly. After an irregularly dark day – it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...