Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Weather

Thursdays are apparently the only day of the week that Winter wants to come out and play this season. And, of course, it is the one day that I’m absurdly busy with lots of driving&walking. While most weeks have been bombarded with torrential downpours and high winds – last week: it snowed.
My adorable friend made a teeny-tiny snowman on her deck with the few inches of white-fluff that accumulated and I couldn’t help smiling when I walked through my snowy campus all-lit-up at night. Go figure, today – another lovely Thursday – there’s a chance of snow in the forecast. I don’t even mind, though. The WinterWonderLand of this Midwestern state I live in will have to come eventually and I’d almost say I’m almost ready for it.

Or ...I'll at least pretend I am.

1 comment:

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...