Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Morning Walk

Sometimes, I catch myself in the middle of a moment thinking: you’re not going to want to forget this. That’s how I felt last Saturday morning. After waking up at Mr.U’s with my brother on the couch in the living room – passed out from a night of Irish Car Bombs, Coronas, and disgusting shots of R&R – I realized that our car was nowhere in sight. Oh yeah – we left it about a block up the street at the friends’ we’d been playing beerpong with.
Welp, boys, it was time to walk.
We wandered through the brisk, November air at 8am back to our car. I walked backwards to chitchat – so excited to have a morning with my brother after too many weeks apart – laughing out loud at our stories of the night before and caught myself in that exact thought: you’re not going to want to forget this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...