Friday, November 18, 2011

No Hesitation

"The moment I said it
the moment I opened my mouth
lead in your eyelids
bulldozed the life out of me.
I know what you're thinking
but darling you're not thinking straight.
Sadly things just happen
we can't
explain.
It's not even light out
suddenly
you've somewhere to be.
No hesitation.
I've never seen you like this.
You're scaring me - You're scaring me - You're scaring me to death.
I'm losing you - I'm losing you.
Trust me on this one:
I've got a bad feeling.
Trust me on this one:
You're going to throw it all away
with no hesitation."
Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...