Thursday, November 10, 2011

First Snow

After spending last winter in Disney World, I’ve kind of forgotten what it’s like to daily deal with snow. I can’t say that I’m excited for the reminder.
People driving
one-mile-an-hour while ten-whole-snowflakes fall
or
people driving
one-thousand-miles-an-hour with layers-of-black-ice covering the roads.
Oh, what fun, it is to drive in a winter wonderland.


It is pretty, though – I have to admit.
I missed snow while I was in Florida.
Guests would talk about being so happy to be away from the snowstorms of home
and my eyes would get a little dreamy
wishing I could be snuggled in watching snow fall
curled up with a good book
in front of the fireplace.
snowboarding
snowshoeing
ice-skating
The first snow always brings excitement for those beautiful aspects of winter.
There are definitely some things I could do without.
But I have to admit, part of me loves snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...