Monday, November 7, 2011

Besties

Three of my sorority sisters & I nicknamed ourselves the “Besties” in college. We’d take “Bestie Pics” for every occasion and call each other by our Bestie nicknames: BabyBestie, BustyBestie, BronzeBestie, and BunnyBestie. We were unphazingly annoying, a bit snobby, and far too cliquie – and we knew it.
But we loved it.
I still love the Bestie Days… no matter how many other people couldn’t stand them. Sometimes we’d fight about the silliest things. Sometimes we had Bestie Breaks – and each one of us had plenty of friends besides the Besties. But, we had each other’s backs, held each other up, and made each other laugh till we cried & cry till we laughed. And I know those three girls will be my Besties forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...