Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Healthy Ridicule

Pot Lucks.



– pot lucks –



Everywhere.

My office has food at least every other day. That’s fine. I have a lot of self-control and I’m a bit of a picky eater, so it’s not like it really bothers me. But it does amaze me. And it’s a little irritating when I’m deciding what I want to bring and all I really want to bring is a veggie platter, but everyone ridicules me for picking a “healthy option.” When the sign-up list is full of cookies, brownies, sliders, and cheesy potatoes – I don’t see what’s wrong with someone bringing in some greens. And I will not back down – if I have to bring food in, I’m bringing something that I’d actually want to eat left-overs of. Part of me is secretly excited at the prospect of all the left over veggies I’ll have for salads next week. Who wants to bet the person bringing in brownies will have an empty pan to take home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...