Monday, November 21, 2011

Problem Bubbles

It astounds me

the internal battles that other people are fighting.
I sit in my bubble and let my own problems surround me, then
– in one dinner date, beer tasting, or texting fit –
I learn that the people I love are sitting in problem bubbles, too.
Open your eyes, girl! I think to myself. You’re not the only one on the struggle bus!
I like it when I realize
– though I don’t like to know that my friends are hurting –
but I like it when I know and I can help.
Even if I can’t entirely wrap my head around and understand their issue,
to know it’s there at all makes me more aware of loving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...