Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#bff

“Aren’t you sad you can finally hang out again and she’s just napping?”
“I don’t care what she’s doing. I’m just glad she’s here.”

This is my best friend. We spent last summer enjoying silly days consisting of people watching out her front window, napping, wandering around campus, laying by the pool, watching marathons of weird tv shows, and floatin’ around in the clouds. I could spend every day in the most random fashion if I was with her.
We spent a solid half-a-year not talking. She didn’t apologize for something miniscule and I moved away to Florida – once again letting my need for an apology from a friend plant itself in the front of my brain. We’re good now. She’s sorry. We’re both sorry. I can’t imagine my life without her. Had I not been 19hours away – the non-communication could never have lasted that long anyway.
But, yeah, I’m thankful every day for this amazing girl.
Ups&downs&all-arounds – days full of nothingness – nights full of craziness.
She’s pretty legit.

1 comment:

  1. this post made me cry! i love you so much chels, and I love everything you said. I didn't even know about that picture of us! but i really love it, and you sooo much. i really hope that we can schedule a do nothing but together day soon, cause we always find somethinggg to occupy our time. =)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...