Monday, November 28, 2011

Wednesday Games


My #bff knew that I would probably need some company over Thanksgiving weekend, so she invited me over for dinner and a sleepover at her parent’s house last Wednesday night. Her boyfriend, who’s an awesome fella, also joined us for the evening. We had some spaghetti and wonderful bread with pumpkin pie for dessert, then played board games & had drinks in the den. First was Yhatzee – my personal favorite – then Clue, which none of us knew how to play. We basically made up the rules as we went along – only having 3 people for a 6 player game. #bff got murdered in Yhatzee then ended up as the murderous Miss Peacock in Clue, which – despite her best efforts – she also didn’t win. I fell asleep in the recliner about half-way through Bad Teacher and sleepily wandered up the stairs to her room at its conclusion. The company of great friends can make even the worst nights unknowingly perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...