Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Patty's Presence

I’ve become #addicted to my social connection. I feel like I’m in this mood where I’m desperately aware of how wonderful my life is going and I don’t want to forget any of it. So I #tweet, mobile upload, update statuses, create blog posts, and check in on FourSquare wherever I go & whatever I do in attempt to capture every moment #thistimearound.
When I lost my girlfriend, I thanked myself a million times over for obsessively documenting the relationship we’d shared. I didn’t lack pictures or cards or journal entries capturing our memories. My life post-#bunni lost all my attention, though. I often attest that I #blackedout for a year.
Sorry, 2010, I simply don’t remember you.
But, right now, I want to remember again. I know this time of my life is one I’m bound to look back on with a smile. Thank god for #socialmedia conveniently located on my DroidX, Patty (#PattytheDroid), cause I’m right back in the documentation game – stealing mayoralships, hashtagging funnies, and capturing the moments I never want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...