Monday, November 14, 2011

WindyCity Weekend

Mr.U and I decided to take a last-minute trip to Chicago this weekend.
Friday, we stayed with his cousins on the south side. I love meeting people’s families. You know you’ve got a good person on your hands when you love their family. We had homemade pizza, drank a ton of beer, and I toured the neighbors’ houses – absolutely in love with all the architecture.
Saturday we got up and got mexican breakfast at Bialy's – went into the city and walked around – laid on a bench in Millennium Park for a couple hours – checked into our hotel room – took a nap – went to dinner and drank all night at Timothy O’Tooles.
Sunday we woke up – had sex – and I went out for coffee while he slept some more. When we finally got around we headed to Wrigleyville for the day – got breakfast at Pick Me Up CafĂ© and drinks with friends at Red Ivy. A million too many shots later and I was turned away from the next bar – passed out on the train – wandered away from Mr.U and got a ride from some generous college students.
I need to stop getting lost and being saved by strangers. One of these times I won’t be so lucky. And one of these times he won’t be so forgiving. Fortunately, he was and our weekend was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...