Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mickey's Peace

Fall is still holding on for dear life, even though November in the Midwest tends to quickly give way to snow. The frost of November 1st melted into a sunny, hoodie-weather day and I am definitely not complaining, cause fall activities are the best activities and my friends & I have been taking full advantage of all the good stuff to be done. Pumpkin carving while sippin’ on rum&cider made for an excellent Saturday afternoon.

In honor of my heart’s yearning for Disney, I went for a Mickey Peace Sign.
My favorite symbol fits my favorite mouse pretty well, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...