Friday, November 4, 2011

Sleep Accommodations

I have the most accommodating sleeping partner these days.
Last Sunday I was so wiped out from the weekend. After going out to lunch with friends, Mr.U and I settled in to watch the Lion’s game. Before the half was even over, I’d passed out. Flat on my back with my arms above my head – laying the wrong way across the bed with my feet hanging off. So, he finished the game and got dinner while I remained unconsciously taking over his sleeping space. When I woke up 11 hours after my eyes initially closed, he was curled in a ball trying to fit on the bed without any blankets. He felt too bad waking me in his own bed so he could sleep in a normal position.
Accommodating the sleeping girl.
Last night, he slept at my place. Even though I cocoon under a pile of blankets, I could still keep my room at 90 degrees and sleep like a baby. Mr.U gets hot. I woke up this morning all bundled up next to him while he was sprawled out with his blankets on the floor – dying of heat. Again, he felt bad waking me to open the window.
I need to become the accommodating sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...