Tuesday, November 22, 2011

These Days

These are the days when I could have done something. I knew there was a problem. I could feel a cloud above our heads – that had been resting in separate beds more often than usual. These are the texts I should have responded to more happily, more positively. These are the emotions I should have tried harder to understand. These are the arguments that burned – the ones I should have forgiven. These are the shadows of my selfish self clinging to the girl she’d known who’d never’ve let someone hurt her. I grasped at my independence&strength by trying to let go of someone who was letting go of herself. These are the days I should have held on to.

These are the days leading up to the day I'll long to go back to forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...