Monday, November 7, 2011

Biscuits&Gravy

I had biscuits&gravy 3x this weekend.
Can anyone say obsessed?
Saturday morning
Saturday night
Sunday night

Each time Mr.U got something different from the IHop menu.
Me?
The product of habit that I am got the exact same thing 3x in 36hrs.
I don’t even want to think about the caloric intake.
Thank god I worked out and stuck to only IHop meals.
But still. Eek.
So good, though. And the silly memories I’m making with Mr.U seem worth it in the end. We laugh till our stomachs ache over our silly decisions – or maybe our stomachs ache from the greasy breakfast food… Either way, I don’t regret my 3 rounds of crispy biscuits & gooey gravy.
NomNomNom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...