Friday, November 4, 2011

Stepping Alone

“Eventually we’re not going to talk about this. We’re just going to look amazing. We’ll have healthy habits and workout routines and the topic won’t be a necessary discussion. That thought makes me happy. :)”
I’ve said too much already to my Mr.U. We’ve discussed my diet, caloric intake, and exercise routine. Too much for him to know. Too many ideas for him to entertain. The last thing I want is someone who questions my frailty – wonders about my eating habits – makes sure I’ve had my fill before a workout.
I am in love with my habits, my mindsets, my strengths&abilities. I will not let anyone mistake my love for a "problem." Thus, my love must be quieter. I will be tiny. Like I used to be. Without letting anyone know that I want it so bad. I’ll be mindlessly small – unaware of my stature. Someone will tell me to “eat something” and I’ll look at them in confusion, because I’m simply littlenot starving.

“And so I went through the looking glass
stepped into the netherworld
where up is down
and food is greed
where convex mirrors cover the walls
where death is honor
and flesh is weak.
It is ever so easy to go.”
-Marya Hornbacher - Wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...