Thursday, November 17, 2011

Diet Season



It seems that every single person in my world is on a diet – which is kind of ironic considering it’s the Holiday Season i.e. Time-To-Pack-It-In-&-Embrace-The-Pounds. I guess it’s a good theory – get in the right mindset now so holiday indulgences don’t do as much damage.

So, I won’t complain about having healthy friends.
Mr.U – who is wonderfully attractive in my eyes – is a salad-eating, turkey-burger monster. A big, manly guy-friend – who I had dinner with last night – is a breakfast-oatmeal, chicken-breast fiend. One of my best girlfriends – who’s absolutely adorable with a hint of high blood pressure – is a fiber-bar, exercise-oholic queen.
And I’m happy for them all and with them all. It’s never too late to start thinking in “healthy terms” and it’s never a bad idea to keep an eye on one’s weight – especially at this time of the year. Even the company I work for is hoping to keep its employees waistlines comfortably fitted inside their regular-size pants this season with a "Holiday Freeze Challenge." And I guess it does me some good to have reminders around me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...