Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Bitch

So, apparently it’s almost the Office Bitch’s birthday. Around here, everyone secretly signs a card for the birthday person. Her card ended up on my desk to sign today. I was one of the last 3 to sign. When I opened it, all the signatures were merely “Dawn” “Lynn” etc – no “Have an awesome birthday! From Dawn” or “I hope it’s excellent! Lynn” …I found it oddly reassuring that the smiles thrown her way are all fake. It’s obvious someone is disliked when the warmest words in their birthday card are the ones in the pre-printed greeting.
My note: “I hope its wonderful! She”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...