Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wine Marathon

The other weekend, our sorority past president came into town for some advisor meetings. Another girlfriend and I had already planned a PanAm marathon to catch ourselves up since Sundays at 10pm seems to be a impossibe timeslot. So, the three of us all enjoyed a bottle of wine during the 4 episodes we needed to watch. We proceeded to continue our marathon-mode till 2am with season 1 of Sex & the City while I worked on a memory video of my girlfiend&I. Once that was completed and we finally got to watch it, we passed out like we hadn’t slept in days. Apparently, we aren’t as young&wild as we were, but I very much appreciated the evening, their patience in waiting, and the yummy wine bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...