Monday, October 3, 2011

19

My favorite number is 19. It has been since I can remember. My reasons are semi-insignificant, but that’s ok.
19 was “my number” in the 5th grade. We had to write our names and number in the top corner of every assignment to make organization easier for the teacher. I’d write my name, my number, and a little heart with an arrow through it. No idea what the heart was all about.
It was also my oldest brother’s football number for the year he got moved up to Varsity for play-offs. My brothers were and always will be perfect to me, so I guess that made the number even better.

sidenote: when something is my "favorite" - I love love love it obsessively.

Thus, my 19th year was awesome – so awesome, in fact, that I stayed 19 for two years and never turned 20. Perfect. I have wonderful friends who let me do junk like that.

1 comment:

  1. it shows to us that this is your 19th post :)

    guess it was meant to be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...