Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Breakfast Magic

I truly miss serving breakfast in Disney World. Watching excited guests (ready to conquer the day) wander into the resort food court in search of eggs and MickeyMouse waffles was worth the early morning wake up.
(not that I'd ever complain - I'm definitely a morning person)

But, even while I explained the breakfast options over&over, I smiled, because I sincerely loved my job and felt happy everyday.

Honestly, though, I probably miss breakfast in the bakery more. All I did was stand&relax - make sure the bagels&cupcakes were in order - answer questions for sleepy guests. People in the "Grab&Go" area don't want to be obsessed over... they just want a smiling face, a potentially helpful hand, and -mostly- somethin' to munch on.

I can't wait to go back - both for work&play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...