Monday, October 31, 2011

Office Snacks

The people in my office are addicted to snacking. At least once a week someone brings in breakfastBig Apple Bagel, Sweetwater’s Donuts, etc. – and at least once a week we have a lunch delivered – Pizza Hut, On the Border, etc. I tend not to eat a terrible diet (at least not on a regular basis) so, in general, twice a week I have to avoid whatever goodies have been brought in. It’s easy if there’s meat or dairy – I have solid excuses to respectfully decline. But these snackers love company and ask multiple times throughout the day why I’m not joining them or I simply walk into my cube to find candy on my keyboard. This morning – in honor of the holiday – I didn’t turn down a pumpkin muffin and some apple cider. Good decision. This Halloween snack was well worth eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...