Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mean Girl #1

After a little research, I’ve learned that Mean Girl #1 is mean to everyone – except men. Go figured. She’s got a funky name and she’s not very cute, thus, I bet she’s been mean her whole life to make up for her unfortunate circumstances.
I can’t hate her for that.
Like I said before: brush it off. I’ve been looked down on by women who secretly look up to me my whole life. It’s not my fault they don’t have the self-control to say “no” to that 2nd piece of pizza or the self-motivation to say “yes” to an evening jog. And apparently my easy, fun personality and relatively good looks make me the perfect target for the darting eyes and nasty smirks of jealous fellow females.
I’d rather be the object of their irritation than down on their level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...