Monday, October 24, 2011

Giggle Money

So I have this little, Chinese prof who’s impossible to understand.
This irritates the crap outa me.
I pay far too much money for my education to need subtitles for my professor.
The worst part is her nervous giggle, though.
When she doesn’t know why someone is saying – which is often – or she doesn’t know how to respond, she just giggles. The giggle wouldn’t bother me if she only did it when she was confused, but she’s pretty arrogant – considering she doesn’t even speak our language – so she giggles at our answers all the time, too.
You can’t use your giggle as a disguise when you’re confused and a weapon when you disagree with us, teach – it’s rude.
It reminds me of that Sex & the City episode when Miranda thinks the take-out girl is laughing at her for always ordering the same thing… I’d rather be watching Sex & the City for 2.5 hours every Thursday night, though, than listening to this woman gabber.

She gave us Chinese money for doing well on our midterm.
That wasn't enough to redeem her, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...