Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Painted Pussy

A friend once told me that “the condition of a woman’s nails directly reflects the condition of her pussy.”
i.e. pretty nails = pretty vagina

I avoid painting my nails for as long as humanly possible. Yes, I love having painted nails, but I hate the work that goes into it. I hate even more that they get destroyed so quickly. For someone who sits at a computer in a cushy cubicle all day, my polish looks like I spend all spare-time in construction zones.
Lucky for me: I was blessed with naturally nice nails.
All I really need to do is maintain their length – since they grow like weeds – and they look fine without polish. I must admit, though, that the addition of color&shine puts a little pep in my step and makes me feel a teeny bit sexier. So when I’m really in the mood – or bored out of my mind – it’s worth the effort.

1 comment:

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...