Friday, October 7, 2011

Oil&Rain

This week has been absolutely beautiful – apparently Fall isn’t ready to embrace frost and fallen leaves yet. Thus, I’ve been soaking up the glorious weather before it gives in to the winter wonderland just around the corner.
Just last week, though, I felt like I’d fallen into a time-warp and woken up during Spring – rain, rain everyday…






When I have no important activities that would be hindered by wet pant legs, I do tend to enjoy rainfall and the unique things it does to the landscape. The mix of city&nature surrounds me in my new neighborhood and I couldn’t help but love the reaction of motor oil and raindrops on cold, damp pavement.

1 comment:

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...