Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Playful Lights

Addy was very active last night. I’m not sure if it was the company of Mr.U that was getting her all excited or the thunder storm, but she was playing with the lights and making lots of noises.
While Mr.U and I were snuggled down to watch “Last Chance Harvey” the overhead light turned off. Dismissing it as “old house quirks” we didn’t think much of it.
Then it turned back on.
After about 3 more rounds of on&off, we heard a tapping from the closet.
A consistent tap.
Tap.Tap.Tap.
There’s nothing in my closet that couldn’t make this tapping noise – everything is far too packed in.
I had already mentioned Addy to Mr.U – who isn’t a huge ghost fan – and assured him that she’s nice.
Are you just being playful, Addy?” I giggled into the darkness.
The light flipped on and right back off.
My whole body froze.
She tapped softly till we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...