Friday, October 28, 2011

Ghostly Opinons

Apparently Addy isn’t the biggest fan of Mr.U – and their mutual dislike for each other reared its head again yesterday. We’d just gotten back from a post-work brew-time at O’Duffy’s and were snuggling on my bed before proceeding to our separate evening plans. The overhead light was on and the TV off and it was still broad daylight outside.
So I’m giggling about something and the light shuts off. After a minute it flicks back on.
Addy, are you being playful again?”
No response.
Mr.U – who’d rolled his eyes about me talking to my ghostly roommate – mentioned Addy's spike in activity when he's around.
Addy, do you like him?”
No response.
Addy, do you not like him?”
Quick flicker off then on.
We stared at each other – silently accepting that Addy had made her feelings known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...