Monday, October 3, 2011

SleepyGirl

I spent this weekend sleeping, which was incredibly necessary.

After work on Friday, I snuggled down in my bed and watched Hulu for 5hrs. Yep, I was supposed to go out, but I never un-snuggled. Saturday brought an early early morning photoshoot for a friend40 degree weather with minimal clothes and lots of running&jumping – but it was good for me and she needed a model. Then bridesmaids dress shopping for a friend’s wedding before a few hours of sewing & laundry. I did go out Saturday night with some guy friends, though – hooray for a few hours of social interaction. Spent Sunday sleeeeeeping.
Wake up – hang over barf – drink sprite – fall back asleep – wake up – watch TV – eat – fall back asleep – wake up – hang out with my roommatego to bed.
Good weekend, I’d say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...